Samsung’s latest release can make it top the chart of mobile phones in terms of features, looks and service. The Samsung Note series has carved a niche for itself because of the big size, writing ability and add-on features of its phones.
The latest Samsung Galaxy Note 6 is rumoured to have the following specs.
- A big display of about 5.77 inches, which makes it look even more standardized.
- 6 GB RAM, which is not offered by any other handset and is required for better functioning of the phone as well as eradicating hanging problem.
- 2 K QHD Screen resolution, thereby keeping your eyes protected and giving you a good view.
- The main issue with big phones is of the battery life which runs quickly. This time Samsung has tried to resolve it with giving a huge 4200 mAh Battery.
- 256 GB storage that makes you use your phone for professional purpose easily as now you can store your big files and large data in just one device.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 823 Processor, for smooth functioning and availability of almost every app needed.
IP-68 certified waterproof/dust proof body would be the unique feature of Samsung Galaxy Note 6. With mobiles used for professional purposes, the major concerns are of its security of data as well as the handset. Samsung has solved your problem thereby making it easy to handle phone, by securing it from dust and water.
As this is all what is expected and assumed out of Samsung Galaxy Note 6 rolling out in UK this August, the actual is yet to be disclosed. There could be slight changes in specifications talked above. The curtains are yet to be pulled up. Whatever it is coming up with is certainly going to be the best phone available in the market as of now.