Samsung is going to bring a new sibling to the J series family with its new J2 (2016) edition. This phone will have functions similar to that of other J series phones. But in addition to it, it has got some unique feature added as Smart Glow, a coloured light ring around the camera to light up in different colours for different notifications. Also you will get to see the S Bike mode which allows the user to attend only the important calls while riding bikes or scooters. There will also be turbo boost technology which enables to run above the basic operating frequency.
Samsung Galaxy J2 2016 Features
- 5.0 inch HD display
- 720X1280 pixels resolution
- Dual Sim
- 8GB internal memory, extendable up to 128 GB
- 1.5 GB RAM
- Runs on Android 6.0 marshmallow operating system
- 8 Megapixel auto focus rear camera and 5MP front camera
- Ultra data saving mode which is from Opera Max
- 2600 mAh battery which is equivalent to phones in this range.
- Available in silver, black and gold colours.
This new phone from Samsung is set to hit the budget phones market offering all the functions that a smart phone today has to have. The phone will have SMJ210F as the model number. It is focused more upon mid to high end phones and thus targets the students or service class people.
Samsung is a smart phone pioneer and has been successful in delivering customer satisfaction. This phone is surely going to be a success in mid-range phones.