It is expected that by next month Samsung will be rolling out its new child in the top category phones.
Samsung Galaxy C5 is expected to have features fit for mid-range needs. It will not be very high, sophisticated or professional phone, but will be suitable to the needs of a mid-class employees or businessmen. This phone is made to be used by all categories of people ranging from college students to service class, to business class and others. It is rumored to be an easy-to-use phone and is expected to be not very expensive even.
Samsung Galaxy C5 Features
- 5.2 inches display with approximately 424 PPI pixel density, giving it a wide and better display.
- Android with Qualcomm Octacore Snapdragon 617 processor with 1.5 GHz speed
- 4GB RAM with internal memory up to 32/64 GB, which is quite enough for normal professional / business use.
- 16 MP rear camera and 8 MP front camera, which gives a clear picture quality. This type of front camera quality is not offered by most of the phones in the market.
- 2600 mAh Battery, which is enough for a full day running with non-stop programming.
- It may be available in White, Black & Gold colours.
- Weighing just 153 grams makes it a sleek light weighted easy-to-handle phone.
- It has a metallic finish body which gives it a prettier look.
The exact date of release of the phone from Samsung is not revealed, but it is expected to come by May end or June 2016. The markets in which this phone will be served is also not disclosed from the authentic sources, but it is expected to come to UK, as told by Mobile Choice UK. Also they expect that the phone will give a competition to mid-range phones in the market as soon as it is launched.