Good news for the Samsung users and those who were waiting for Samsung C5 modes to be launched.
Samsung’s Galaxy C5 has revealed the full specs and images for its fans, after furnishing the requirements for TENAA’s certification, needed for entry in China market. Also it has got green signal from the United States Authority for cellular devices. This brings good news for C5 lovers. Though the launch date is still not decided, it is expected to hit market by next month.
Samsung Galaxy C5 Features:
- The phone comes with an Octacore Snapdragon 617 Processor with a speed of 1.5 GHz.
- Its specific feature is 4GB RAM, which is not available in most of the phones as on date.
- The visual display of the phone is also attractive with a 5.2 inch AMOLED screen with 1080 x 1920 ppi.
- For the photography lovers, it brings out a camera duo of 13 MP back and 5 MP front enabling clear and effective video calling.
- One of the best features is its weight-as light as merely 153 grams.
- It will have an internal memory of 32 GB and 64 GB-which is pretty enough for using it for professional or business purpose as well.
- The battery life is also good as the battery contained will be of 2600 mAh.
Samsung Galaxy C5 aims to cater to the mid-high segment of the market by offering two ranges as Galaxy C5 and Galaxy C7. Though Samsung Galaxy C7 is yet to clear the requirements and specifications, C5 has got the approval and is all set to hit the markets soon. The news of coming up of Galaxy C5 has been confirmed by FCC. The fans need to have a little more patience!