Samsung as a smart phone manufacturer has always scored over other brands. All Samsung phones guarantee superb performance and deliver it. Samsung Galaxy S4 is one such smart addition to the flagship company, with a superb display of 5 inch screen and 1920*1080 resolution. Samsung Galaxy S4 has all the essential features of a hi-tech smartphone device.
Let us go through some of the specifications of Samsung Galaxy S4.
- Display specification : Narrow display with 69.8mm width and weighing just about 3 grams. The back cover (battery area) is removable.
- Camera specification : Camera resolution (rear end) is 13MP and camera resolution (front) is 2MP with flash power LED and auto focus.
- Sensor specifications : Light sensor, proximity and gesture sensor, geo-magnetic and accelerometer.
- Connector specification : Earphone jack 3.5 mm, external memory slot with 64 GB capacity and Micro USB.
- Battery specifications : Standard battery 2600mAh, 3G usage for 8 hours, video playtime for 11 hours and audio songs for 62 hours.
- Other specifications : Bluetooth v4.0 LE, 2GB RAM, CPU of 1.9GHz quad core, Wifi dualband 802, operating system Touchwiz Android 4.2.2.
The highlighting features of the Samsung series include super quality AMOLED display, great camera quality with snapdragon processor giving you terrific performance and finally a long-lasting battery life that outperforms all the previous Samsung Series. The gorilla glass 3 packing provides greater protection than the GS3, as the glass is set just below the screen edge.
Technical experts review that Galaxy S4 is a great all-round improved series over the previous Samsung model GS3 with a cool design and classy look. In fact, Galaxy S4 is the first one of its kind to inspire critics to rethink their delusionary views and accept the superiority of this power-packed Samsung model over others. Mobile lovers worldwide vouch for this sleek model phone that delivers powerful execution.